High School Basketball
If you missed out on the basketball action at your high school this year, keep your game in tune by playing in the High School Basketball League. Once again players will receive team shirts.
This is a 3 on 3 League
Note: Deadline for registration has been extended to Friday December 21, 2018 at 4:00pm.
The league is on a first come, first-serve basis for the first eight (8) teams registered. Games are played on Saturday mornings at Badger Middle School.
Registration for the 2019 League will open October 16, 2018 League is scheduled to begin Saturday, January 5th 2019.
Click HERE to open an informational leter about the league. This document contains rules and regulations for the league.
Click Here to download a roster form. This roster needs to be filled out and turned into the Park & Recreation office.
Click Here for on line registration. Look under Youth Sports, activity 10804.
- All games are played on Saturdays at Badger Middle School.
- The earliest players can arrive is 8:45am.
- Anytime the schools are closed due to bad weather, games will be cancelled.
- The use of tobacco products on school grounds is prohibited.
- Please stomp off all snow before entering building.
- Food/beaverages are not allowed into the gymnasium.
- Please pick up all trash after your game.
- Non-marking soled tennis shoes are mandatory.
Click HERE for 2018 league standings