Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Beginning with 730 books in a small room over the old horse stable of the City fire station in 1899, the West Bend Library is now located in the City cultural district adjoining the historical and art museums. A major expansion to more than 60,000 square feet on two floors, was completed in 1999-2000, offering greatly enhanced
- Reference service is available to all patrons in person, by telephone and online.
- Interlibrary Loan Service. The West Bend Library does not own all available materials. But we may be able to borrow items from another library in the state or beyond.
- Two photocopiers for public use are available, one on each floor.
Internet training in small group classes is available. Classes are offered throughout the year, you need only register in advance.
- A public bulletin board is located near the lobby for notice of non-profit community activities.
- Quiet study rooms are available during all open hours on the second floor. Reservations are not necessary.
- Clubs or groups of 8 to 40 may reserve public meeting rooms. A deposit is required and groups are limited to four meetings a calendar year, to assure greater availability to all community organizations.