700 East Kilbourn
West Bend, WI 53095
|Hours:||6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
Riverside Park is a grand expanse of prairie, river, and open play area. Football, soccer, and softball fields, along with sand volleyball, tennis, and basketball courts are found throughout the park. A combination playground and wooded picnic grove create a quality leisure experience of unprecedented scale.
The Riverside Park pavilion, which is available to rent, offers an impressive view of the prairie and Milwaukee River. The large enclosed pavilion accommodates 55 people seated and 135 people standing. Includes kitchen facility (stove & refrigerator), gas fireplace, restrooms, large outside deck and concrete patio, and parking lot adjacent to shelter. Available for rent year-round. Click here for rental availability and fees.
To view a map of Riverside Park Disc Golf Course, click here.
To view a video of the Riverside Park pavilion, click here.
The trails and river afford ample opportunity to bike ride, hike, canoe, and fish.
Park entrances are located on Kilbourn Avenue, Indiana Avenue, River Road, and Water Street.
- 2 Play Structures
- 1 Youth Ball Diamond
- 2 Basketball Courts
- 3 Tennis Courts
- 2 Sand Volleyball Courts
- 1 Football Field
- 1 Soccer Field
- Wooded Grove
- Nature Walk/Hiking Trail
- Sculpture Garden
- Riverfront Parkway
- 18 hole Disc Golf Course Map
Rental Pavilion Facilities:
- Storage Room – light switches and cleaning supplies.
- Kitchen – cupboards, sink, refrigerator, stove, 6 outlets, no utensils, hot/cold water, large area laminate countertops.
- Main Room – 5 outlets, water fountain, gas fireplace, no curtains, no air conditioning, 4 – 60” round tables, 4 – 30”x96” tables, 56 chairs.
- Bathrooms – 4 toilets in ladies room, 2 toilet plus urinals in men’s room