Father Rehrl’s Rectory & Exhibit Open
|Date:||August 3, 2017|
|Time:||12:00 PM - 2:00 PM|
Location: St. Agnes Historic Site, 1386 Fond du Lac Street, West Bend, Wisconsin
Contact Jessica at 262-335-4678 or by Email
Built in 1856, it was here that the Sisters of St. Agnes managed one of the first schools in Washington County, educating children of all denominations.
Within the fieldstone rectory of Father Caper Rehrl, the exhibit “From Mound Builders to Church Builders” highlights the triumph of survival over inexperience on the unsettled Wisconsin frontier.
Click this link for more information.