Printable Version - Father Rehrl’s Rectory & Exhibit Open

August 3, 2017 (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM)

Location:  St. Agnes Historic Site, 1386 Fond du Lac Street, West Bend, Wisconsin

Cost:  Free

Contact Jessica at 262-335-4678 or by Email


Built in 1856, it was here that the Sisters of St. Agnes managed one of the first schools in Washington County, educating children of all denominations.

Within the fieldstone rectory of Father Caper Rehrl, the exhibit “From Mound Builders to Church Builders” highlights the triumph of survival over inexperience on the unsettled Wisconsin frontier.

Click this link for more information. 



Print this Page