Special Announcement: The City of West Bend Tax continues to operate during the COVID-19 outbreak. Safety is our top priority. We are working with our provider to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and have implemented the following safety measures:
- Periodically throughout the day, surfaces are being wiped down and thoroughly cleaned.
- Drivers are applying hand sanitizer repeatedly throughout the day.
- As available, masks and gloves are worn by drivers.
- Drivers and staff are asked to stay home if they are sick.
- If you are sick, please stay home or seek medical attention.
- Please cover your cough or sneeze using a tissue or your elbow.
- When possible, please wear a mask.
The City of West Bend Shared-Ride Taxi is always looking for reliable, responsible drivers. Must be 23 years old or older and have a clean driving record. Part time - must be flexible day, nights and weekends. Must be able to help passengers in and out of the vehicles.
Call 262-334-3096 or go to GO Riteway Application to fill out an application.
West Bend Taxi Service
3020 Progress Drive
Service Level: Curb-to-curb
Area Served: West Bend City limits
2-miles maximum outside of city limits (additional $1.00 cash/mile)
Hours of Service
Monday - Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed: New Years, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
Response time to dispatch a vehicle to trip request (under normal conditions): 30 minutes. Response time is a GOAL - not a guarantee
Senior (65 & over)
Children (under 4)
$75.00 (Adult Coupon Card)
$65.00 (Other Fare Category Coupon Card)
Coupon cards available from office and driver
Rules of Service:
Click here for full list of Taxi Rules
- All appointments must be schedules through office and at least 30 minutes prior to closing. Standing reservation appointments can be made up to one week.
- All passengers must be seated and buckled while vehicle is moving.
- Maximum carry-on packages based on individual ability to carry.
- No smoking, eating, drinking or abusive behavior.
- Upon arrival for pick-up, driver will wait a maximum of 3 minutes.
- Three no-shows result in one month suspension.
TITLE VI NOTICE
- The City of West Bend operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the City of West Bend.
- For more information on the City of West Bend's civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, See Below: Title VI Complaint Procedure and Title VI Complaint form, Email:email@example.com, or Write: Administration, 1115 S Main St, West Bend, WI 53095.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC, 20590.
- If information is needed in another language, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TITLE VI COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
TITLE VI COMPLAINT FORM
If assistance is needed to file a complaint or any item is needed in a larger print format/accessible format please contact Angela Rosenberg, Transit Assistant at (262) 335-5064.
Need taxi service throughout Washington County?
(262) 338-2908/1-888-285-TAXI (8294)
The City of West Bend is committed to the guarantee that no person shall solely by his/her disability be excluded from participation with the taxi service.
City of West Bend's overall DBE goal is 0%.
The City of West Bend's DBE goal and rational for 2020-2022 is available for inspection by emailing email@example.com