The City Administrator is responsible for:
- the management of daily activities of all offices of the City of West Bend;
- directs, coordinates, and expedites the activities of all City departments, except for such authority vested by the Wisconsin Statutes in certain boards and commissions;
- makes or directs such studies as are necessary to determine the most economical and efficient operation of all departments;
- coordination of community planning activities including the transit system, airport and parking;
- is responsible to the Mayor and Council for effectuating all actions of the same which require administrative implementation;
- directs and coordinates the preparation of the annual City budget and makes such reports as the Mayor and Council may require as to the current fiscal status of the budget and reports to the Mayor and Council any variations in the operations of the City budget.