Electronic plan submission
- To upload plans and required documentation, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prescreening begins upon completing your upload.
- Your uploaded submittal will be checked for completeness.
- If an item's missing, you will be notified by email.
- For a project to be considered a complete submittal, all drawings and documents should be uploaded.
Revision notification and plan resubmit
- If corrections need to be made or additional information is requested, you will receive an email notification describing any requested revisions or additions to the drawings/documents.
- After you make the revisions or additions, upload the revised drawings/documents for the subsequent review cycle.
Post Approval Print approved plans
- You will be notified by email that your City-approved plans are ready to be picked up and paid for.
- Once permit is paid for, the permit will be issued. Drawings will be emailed back to you marked “approved” upon issuance and these files will be used during the construction phase of your project.
Electronic plan review required documents for 1 & 2 family dwellings click here