The City Clerk performs all duties as prescribed by Wisconsin Statutes §62.09 (11), including but not exclusive to: issuing licenses and permits, operating all City of West Bend elections, maintaining all papers and records of the City, attending all meetings of the Common Council and keeping records of the proceedings, and assisting in the budget procedure. In addition, the City Clerk is responsible for purchasing, administering all oaths of office, and is the keeper of the City seal.
Public Records Request:
- May be done in person in the Clerk's Office
- Or by sending an e-mail to the City Clerk: email@example.com
- Or by mailing a written request to: West Bend City Clerk, 1115 S. Main St., West Bend WI 53095
Persons desiring to address the council or to speak during a council agenda item, should reach out to Mayor Jenkins in advance of the meeting.
ELECTIONS in 2022
Spring Election - April 5, 2022
Partisan Primary - August 9, 2022
General Election - November 8, 2022
Central Count for the Election:
Total Absentee Ballots Issued -
Total Absentee Ballots Returned -
Total Provisional Ballots -
Registering to Vote and Absentee Voting:
- Voter Registration Please fill out and return to the City Clerk's Office.
- In-Person Absentee Voting in the Clerk's Office. Days and Hours will be posted at least two weeks before an election.
- Visit the MyVote site to:
Request an Absentee Ballot
Find your Polling Location
View your Voter History
View a Sample Ballot
- Applications Available:
Absentee Ballot Application (Need to Provide Photo ID)
Here's How to Return Your Absentee Ballot.
- Mail it back.
- Drop it off at the West Bend Clerk's Office, 1115 S. Main Street.
- Drop it off in the ballot drop box in front of City Hall, 1115 S. Main Street.
- Drop it off at West Bend City Hall on Election Day
- No Ballots May Be Returned by Fax or Email.