Voter Registration Pamphlet
You may vote if:
- You are a United States Citizen;
- You are 18 years or older today;
- You have lived here for 10 days before this election; and
- You have registered to vote or are registering today.
You may not vote if:
- You have voted in this election already.
- You are still required to report to a probation or parole officer because of a felony conviction.
- You have been ruled incapable of voting by a judge.
To verify if you are already a registered voter in the City of West Bend, click here to visit MyVoteWi.gov or contact the City Clerk's Office at 262-335-5103.
*Note: If you are not registered to vote within the City of West Bend, please register with the City Clerk by the Friday before election day. City Clerk's hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Confirm Your Voter Registration Status With MyVote
Visit the MyVote site to confirm that you are registered to vote, view your voter history, and determine where to vote. The site also provides information on current office holders and allows voters to view sample ballots.