Engineering Frequently Asked Questions

Could the City come and locate my lot corners?

How do I find out if sewer and water laterals have been extended to a vacant lot?

Do I need a permit to replace sidewalk and/or my driveway approach ( between curb and sidewalk) ?

How do the traffic signals work?

How do the pedestrian signals operate?

What do WALK/DON'T WALK lights mean?

1115 S. Main Street
West Bend, WI 53095
(262) 335-5100


© 2021 West Bend, WI
Login | Powered by revize. The Government Website Experts