The City of West Bend Finance Department aims to serve the citizens of West Bend with the highest level of customer service. Our department strives for excellence in the maintenance, recording, and drafting of all financial transactions and documents. Our mission is to provide accurate, transparent, and reliable financial information to all end users.
- Tax Collection
- Utility Payments
- Miscellaneous Cash Receipting
- Dog, Cat, and Chicken Licensing
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Debt Records
- Annual Audit/Single Audit/Tax Increment Financing District Audits
- Annual Operating Budget Document
- Annual Capital Projects Budget Document
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Asset Reporting
- Special Assessment Letters
The Finance Department was featured in the March 2021 episode of "The City." Explore a closer look at the various functions within the Finance Department.