The City of West Bend employs approximately 210 full time employees as well as numerous part time and seasonal employees.
Applications for full time employment are only accepted for vacant positions that are advertised. If we are not recruiting for the job you apply for, we will not keep your application on file. A separate application is required for each position you apply for. Applications are accepted until the closing date listed on the posting or until a sufficient number of qualified individuals have applied, as determined by the City.
You can download the application listed below. (Need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view) All questions and items on the applications must be filled in. A resume may be attached, but may not be substituted for this application in whole or part.
Residency requirements may apply to a position and would be indicated in the job posting.
- Any Full-Time position - applications ONLY accepted when positions are posted.
- Use this application for Crossing Guard - applications accepted year round and does not guaranty a job opening.
- You may submit this and an application year round. Applications are kept on file and submission does not guaranty a job opening.
- You may submit this and an application year round for seasonal Part Time employment. Applications are kept on file and submission does not guaranty a job opening.
- Current benefits offered to employees.
Employee Change of Information Notice
Police and Fire Qualifications