Home to more than 31,000 residents, West Bend offers a wide range of experiences throughout the year with exciting festivals & special events, diverse arts offerings, family friendly outdoor adventures, a unique and varied food culture, great shopping and a lively nightlife.
Check back for information on local Special Events scheduled in West Bend Parks or click the links below.
Summer Events 2021 List
Special Events 2021 posters
Regner Fest 2021
German Night 2021
Memorial Day Parade and Service
West Bend July 4th Parade Guidelines
- Family Parade 9:30am Main Street from Oak north to Regner Park
- Free Live Music 10:30am – 3 pm Regner Park Entertainment area
- Free Root Beer Floats for kids 10:30am – noon Regner Park Entertainment area
- Food & Beverages 10:30am – 3pm Regner Park Entertainment area
- Kiwanis Duck Derby 11:00am Regner Park Creek near the tennis courts
- Sand Castle Building contest 1 pm – 3 pm Regner Park Beach
- Free DJ & Dancing 7:00pm – 9:45pm Riverside Park
- Subs, Snacks & Treats 7:00pm – 9:45pm Riverside Park
- Horicon Bank Fireworks 9:45pm Riverside Park
OUTDOOR MUSIC AND SPECIAL EVENTS
When the weather warms in the spring, West Bend shakes off its winter coat and celebrates with outdoor festivals, special events and concerts. Each Thursday in the summer finds folks setting up lawn chairs on the Main Street, the local restaurants and pubs are serving up great homemade food and beverages, and the Downtown Association provides free big name musical entertainment. The brand new outdoor stage in the large and beautifully wooded Regner Park is always busy hosting local, regional and national acts and performances. A family-friendly community, special events are available year-round for both children and adults, and include parades, walks/runs, a Mud Run for Kids, sports tournaments, concerts & performances.
The City Boasts more than 45 miles of trails, and in combination with connections to the state-wide Ice Age Trail and the two-county Eisenbahn Trail you can walk and ride hundreds of miles along beautiful rivers, prairies and woods. West Bend is home to a unique urban conservancy, Lac Lawrann Conservancy, and whether you chose to hike, snowshoe or cross-country ski, you will be surrounded by nature both beautiful and peaceful.
- Enchantment in the Park Promo
- Art & Chalk Fest
- Fishing Clinic 2019
- Dirty Ninja Mud Run for Kids 2016
- Dirty Ninja Mud Run for Kids 2017
- Dirty Ninja Mud Run for Kids 2018
- Dirty Ninja Mud Run for Kids 2019
- German Night in Regner Park
- Regnerfest in Regner Park
- 4th of July 2019 Parade
- Memorial Day Parade & Ceremony
- GermanFest Downtown West Bend
- Tour of America's Dairyland Bike Race 2019