- Please mail all utility payments to West Bend City Hall, 1115 S. Main Street, West Bend, WI 53095, or place payments in the 24/7 drop box located outside of the front entrance to City Hall.
- Utility payments can also be paid online here. For questions regarding Water Utility services, please call 262-335-5040 or email email@example.com.
The West Bend Water Utility is committed to providing a safe, reliable water supply in order to protect public health and maintain an adequate reserve supply for fire protection needs. Out intent is to accomplish this by sound financial management in conjunction with the protection of the environment that we obtain our water from.
The Water Utility continues to make an effort to identify and replace aging infrastructure as well as addressing future growth. We focus our efforts on improving efficiencies in all aspects of our business plan. We will move forward in addressing our customers and our Utility as our top priority.
In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the City of West Bend is temporarily limiting some services at the Public Works and Water Utility Departments. These services include:
Public Works Services:
· Organics Drop Off Yard will be closeduntil further notice.
· Organics Drop Off permit sales are suspended until further notice.
· Garbage carts may only be purchased over the phone using a credit card or by mail via check.
· Free garbage cart delivery will be provided at this time.
For questions regarding Public Works services, please call 262-335-5079 or email Pubw@ci.west-bend.wi.us.
Water Utility Services:
· Please mail all utility payments to West Bend City Hall, 1115 S. Main Street, West Bend, WI 53095, or place payments in the 24/7 drop box located outside of the front entrance to City Hall.
· Utility payments can also be paid online at here.
For questions regarding Water Utility services, please call 262-335-5040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The public is highly encouraged to avoid visiting the Municipal Building until further notice. Please call or email at this time. The City of West Bend is taking these precautions to protect the health and safety of the public and our staff. The City will continue to follow recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Wisconsin Health Department. Residents will be notified of any changes to these temporary restrictions.