West Bend, Wis. (May 27, 2021): The garbage and recycling collection schedule for the Memorial Day holiday week will take place as follows:
- Monday, May 31: HOLIDAY—OFFICE & DROP-OFF YARD CLOSED
- Tuesday, June 1: Monday route will be collected
- Wednesday, June 2: Tuesday route will be collected
- Thursday, June 3: Wednesday route will be collected
- Friday, June 4: Thursday route will be collected
The Organic Drop-off site will be open Saturday, May 29 and June 5, 2021 from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Residents are asked to please place garbage/recycling at the curb by 6 a.m. as crews are unable to return to locations where garbage was not placed out early enough for collection.
City of West Bend residents are reminded that all leaves, lawn rakings, and grass clippings must be bagged and brought to the Organic Drop-off located at 251 Municipal Drive. These items are not to be placed curbside or into the street gutter area. Leaves are only picked up in the fall.
All vehicles utilizing the services of the drop-off yard on Municipal Drive must have a 2021 permit sticker attached to the windshield of the vehicle. Permit stickers are available for purchase by City of West Bend residents and property owners at the Public Works office for $25.00.
City of West Bend Drop-off Yard Hours of Operation
251 Municipal Drive, West Bend, WI 53095 | Please enter and exit the driveway south of the building.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday | Year Round, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday | Summer (April 1-Sept. 14, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.), Fall (Sept. 15 to Nov 1, 7 a.m. to sunset) and Winter (Nov. 2-Mar. 31, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Saturday (Weather Permitting) | March-November (8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., every Saturday) and December-February (8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., second and last Saturdays)
For questions, please contact the City of West Bend Public Works Department at (262) 335-5079.