The following street segments will be closed to through traffic beginning Thursday, September 30, 2021, until approximately October 15, 2021, for crack and joint sealing. Please note that the project start date and duration is weather dependent and may be delayed due to inclement weather.
- Decorah Road: 18th Avenue to River Road
- Villa Park Drive: West Washington Street to Stanford Lane
- Schloemer Drive: 18th Avenue to South Silverbrook Drive
- Highland View Drive: Schloemer Drive to Summit Drive
- Abby Road: Highland View Drive to Schloemer Drive
- Buckingham Lane: Abby Road to Termini
- South Silverbrook Drive: Decorah Road to Highland View Drive
- Hargrove Street: Hargrove Place to Sand Drive
- Sand Drive: Hargrove Street to River Road
- South Silverbook Drive: Oak Street to Chestnut Street
- South Silverbrook Drive: Walnut Street to Washington Street
- Evergreen Street: South 14th Avenue to South Silverbrook Drive
- Kinross Court: South Silverbrook Drive to Termini
- Cottonwood Court: Hawthorn Drive to Termini
- Barberry Place: Cottonwood Court to Termini
- Lee Avenue: Creek Road to Sumac Drive
- Conifer Avenue: Sumac Drive to Spruce Street
- Firethorn Drive: Lee Avenue to Sumac Drive
- Moore Avenue: Autumn Drive to Royal Drive
- Redwood Street: River Road to Creekside Drive
- Heron Drive: Franklin Place to Heron Way
- Heron Way: South Main Street to Heron Drive
Motorists are reminded to abide by all traffic control signs and devices as well as be aware of ongoing construction activities. Alternate routes should be planned to avoid construction whenever possible. Please communicate this information with any delivery vehicles or other interested parties.
The general contractor for this project is American Pavement Solutions from Green Bay, Wisconsin. Construction activities will include cleaning and routing existing cracks, placement crack sealing material and restoration of disturbed areas.
If you have any questions about this news release, please contact Mitch Leisses, Kunkel Engineering Group at 920-210-6330.