On Tuesday, October 5, 2021, paving will commence on 7th Avenue and the city anticipates reopening the road to traffic on November 8, 2021.
The contractor will start paving from Washington Street south toward Walnut Street. Concrete trucks will primarily enter the project area from Walnut Street and exit onto Washington Street.
Below is the projected project timeline:
- October 5-11 - Paving of the southbound lanes
- October 5 - Concrete sawing in afternoon and evening
- October 12-18 - Paving of the northbound lanes
- October 12-13 - Concrete sawing in afternoon and evening
- October 18-24 - Curb, gutter, and sidewalks
- October 25-31 - Street intersections
- November 1-7 - Restoration, pavement markings, signage
- November 8 - Road opens to traffic
Concrete sawing may be disruptive. Our team will work to keep noise to a minimum. Thank you for your patience as we work to finish this project.