In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the City of West Bend is temporarily limiting some services at the Public Works and Water Utility Departments. These services include:
Public Works Services:
- Organics Drop Off Yard will be closed until further notice.
- Organics Drop Off permit sales are suspended until further notice.
- Garbage carts may only be purchased over the phone using a credit card or by mail via check.
- Free garbage cart delivery will be provided at this time.
Water Utility Services:
- Please mail all utility payments to West Bend City Hall, 1115 S. Main Street, West Bend, WI 53095, or place payments in the 24/7 drop box located outside of the front entrance to City Hall.
- Utility payments can also be paid online at .
The public is highly encouraged to avoid visiting the Municipal Building until further notice. Please call or email at this time. The City of West Bend is taking these precautions to protect the health and safety of the public and our staff. The City will continue to follow recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Wisconsin Health Department. Residents will be notified of any changes to these temporary restrictions.