West Bend, Wis. (May, 20, 2020): Beginning on Tuesday, May 26, the City of West Bend Public Works drop-off yard will return to its regular hours of operation and service offerings.
Drop-off Yard Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday | 7 a .m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday | 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Closed on Sunday
To comply with social distancing guidelines, the number of vehicles allowed in the yard at one time will be limited. Permit sticker and refuse cart purchases will be available at the Public Works Office, however, the public is highly encouraged to utilize alternative methods of purchasing these items to avoid entering the Municipal Building. Refuse carts can be purchased over the phone at 262-335-5079. As a courtesy, carts are temporarily being delivered at no additional cost. Permit stickers can also be purchased through the following methods:
- By Phone: Call the Public Works Office at 262-335-5079. A staff member will complete the permit form with you and will take payment via credit card ($1.00 convenience fee applies). The completed form, receipt, and permit sticker will be mailed. Once received, please sign the form and return it with a copy of your vehicle registration.
- By Email: Send the completed Permit Sticker Form and a copy of your vehicle registrationto firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 262-335-5079 to set up a credit card payment ($1.00 convenience fee applies). A receipt and permit sticker will be mailed in return.
- By Mail: Print a copy of the Permit Sticker Form. Mail completed form, copy of vehicle registration, and check (payable to City of West Bend) to Public Works Department, 251 Municipal Drive, West Bend, WI 53095. Once received, a receipt and permit sticker will be mailed in return.
For questions, please contact the City of West Bend Public Works Department at 262-335-5079.