West Bend, Wis. (August 1, 2020): Each year, Roots and Branches honors businesses in the City of West Bend for their dedication to the appearance, and in some cases the improvements, of the exterior of their buildings and outdoor spaces. The purpose of the award is to recognize city businesses that take pride in their presentation and make a positive impact on our community.
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2020 West Bend Mutual Insurance Company Business Beautification Award presented by Roots and Branches.
Nomination criteria for this award includes:
- The space has a positive impact the exterior has on the community.
- The business is not currently under construction.
- The business is located within the city limits of West Bend.
- Previous winners are eligible to receive this award.
- Residential, government and school buildings are not eligible this award.
To submit a nomination:
- Visit https://www.rootsbranches.org/business-nomination
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (262) 335-5083
- Mail to Roots and Branches, 1115 S. Main Street, West Bend, WI 53095
Nominations must include the name and address of the business along with brief description for nominating. The deadline to submit a nomination is Friday, August 14, 2020, and an awards reception will take place on October 5.
Roots and Branches thanks all of the businesses that take pride in their exterior spaces, making West Bend a beautiful location to live, work and visit. For questions, please call the Roots and Branches Office at (262) 335-5083.